Monday, February 11, 2008

Las Vegas - Rockabilly Rave USA + Mondo Lounge In Early October

Mark your calendars - in early October there will be two great festivals going on in Las Vegas - Rockabilly Rave USA and Mondo Lounge. I had already made plans to go to the rockabilly fest, either as a vendor or just as a spectator, but I just got word that there will be a second festival in Las Vegas that weekend. As if there wasn't enough to do in Las Vegas! Just cruise on over to the two websites and see for yourself. I'm not sure if I'll be going on my own, with my wife, or with the whole family. If this wasn't enough for you, or you're looking for some side trips to do while in Vegas, check out Trusted Tours & Attractions - they've got all kinds of helicopter tours, trips out to Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon, and much more. Las Vegas is known for it's adult activities, but Trusted Tours & Attractions has plenty of family vacation ideas. We've done a couple of Las Vegas trips with my whole family and my mother in law, so we can do family stuff during the day and then she watches the kids at night - it all works out pretty well. Last time we all went down we had a great time seeing Tom Jones, an Elvis impersonator (I think his name was "The Dream King") and drinking while walking up and down the strip. With two great fests packed into 5 days hopefully I'll see some of you in Las Vegas in October!

No comments: