Monday, February 27, 2006

Big News From Sundazed!!!

Big, huge news from Sundazed (www.sundazed.com) direct from their PR guy:

"Hi Sean,

We will have more Capitol Surf titles coming in May including: the Ghouls, Mr. Gasser and the Weirdo's, the Kickstands and the Knights.

Also, yes we are proud to say we have reached and agreement with Dick Dale and his representatives for Sundazed to issue the entire Dick Dale catalog.

We will be addressing this over the coming months and I will let you know
when we have more details."

I am so stoked about this news! I have most of the Capitol stuff they have planned for May, but given the Sundazed treatment, I will undoubtedly be picking these up once they are out. However, I've been anxiously waiting for somebody, anybody, to release the early Dick Dale stuff. Now somebody is finally gonna do it! Hopefully they'll also dig up some rare/unreleased material and do the definitive Dick Dale reissue of each of his early albums.

No comments: